2018年7月19日星期四

Eyeshadow Palette and liquid matte lipsticks from Beauty BigBang

I come with something that you may find interesting, it is a collaboration (no money, tranquis, hopefully 😂) with the online store Beauty BigBang and if you notice the things in the photo ... Keep reading! In addition, there is "surprise" at the end ...
It is likely that in other blogs you have already seen about this store but you are going to forgive me for repeating a bit because that way we are all better positioned. Beauty BigBang is an Asian website that we like so much, in which to find makeup and other beauty things at good prices. In principle, they are not supposed to be copies, although there are probably things that remind us of other products. One thing I like very much is that they always have the free shipping costs, whatever the amount of the package.

They let me choose three little things and I looked for products that could interest you, that's why I opted for a matte lipstick, a brush (of different design) and a palette of shades in the fashionable tones (and that I like so much), the warm ones . They say that the packages usually arrive in 3-5 weeks, in my case I have to say that they were 8, but it is just that Christmas and other parties fell in between, so surely that was why. Everything arrived in perfect condition, something that worried me especially in the case of the paddle. If you want to bite the web, I remind you that you can put the price in euros. Let's see every little thing!

Earth Tone Eyeshadow Palette (J1437-5C)
I think you can imagine ... I saw the tones and I was sure I was going to ask for it. It is a palette of 9 shadows, quite small and perfect to transport, from Focallure. It came in a cardboard box and sealed, which I liked (Primor does not ...). 4 shades are matte, 4 metallic / with shimmer and another has bright particles. To the touch they are MANTEQUILLA and in general they pigment super well, but I leave that for your individual review (although yesterday I uploaded a look with it to Instagram, in case you want to give it a little eye) ... There are 4 more palettes, this was the most reddish (05), the rest threw more to roses and neutrals and its price is € 5.67 (purchase link).

Long Lasting Smudge-proof Matte Velvet Lip Gloss Liquid Lipstick (J4224-5C)
I'm a fan of liquid matte lipsticks , so any chance to try these textures I love, who knows if I find any wonder? This is from QiBest, it came in its box and, of course, I chose the darker tone that I saw (15), but there are other 8. In addition, it claims to be long-lasting and waterproof. It has a sweet smell that I like, but tranquility, which is only noticeable if you put the nap. Its price is$3.69  and I'll tell you when I've tried it more, for now I've used it only for this photo and it cost me a little to stay even.




Loose Powder Mermaid Foundation Makeup Brush (J2865-L)
I wanted to try a brush and seeing this fan and with a special design I wanted to encourage me to see how. I did not have any in this way and it caught my attention for the illuminator, also, I saw it at the time when I brought you The Little Mermaid makeup, so I was very pleased that it was shaped like a mermaid tail and bright colors . I have tried it a couple of times and at the moment we do not finish loving each other, but I will continue reporting. It is quite soft and costs $2.99  (purchase link), the only thing I did not like is that it came in a simple plastic case and the trip had opened a little, we will see if it recovers with the washes and covers .
I'm still testing everything but the first impressions are still pretty good. The only thing that really weakens me is the brush, I'll tell you better but in principle I'm not excited. The rest, has surprised me and a lot (especially the palette). Now comes the "surprise" and is that they have given me a discount code of 10% for you, it seems little but with the prices they have, because everything goes better! It's "AIDA10", here I leave it:
I have been told that if you like things and such, that we can still organize a sorteillo, but that does not depend on me anymore, I hope we can do it!

Did you know the web? Have you used it? What did you like most? Tell me! And if you want to share, do me a favor!
Hope you can get more favorite products from Beauty BigBang


没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...