2018年7月19日星期四

Holographic Unicorn Powder from Beauty BigBang

Hello ,everyone ! Today i'll show you Holographic Unicorn Powder from Beauty BigBang ! The Holographic Unicorn Powder is in this small box !
To begin with, I used two layers of Miranda, the beautiful holographic of the late Rivka.
To continue the art, I used the Holographic Powder that came from the Beauty Big Bang partner.


I used the Holographic Unicorn Powder that came from the Beauty Big Bang partner.


Considerations:

The application with this pigment was very easy. The kit comes with two sponges of that shade of makeup. Just take a quantity in the pot and pass over the nail. It does not have to make effort or force.

As I did: After enameling with Miranda, I used a layer of glue for foil, waited to dry and applied the powder. I did not use sealant and / or top coat, because of the other three times (yes, I had to use 3 times before to test and only in the fourth, I can shoot), the sealant has shrunk the Holographic Unicorn Powder, reducing its durability.

The pigment is very pigmented and very holographic (my camera did not capture all its holographic power), so little is enough to cover the entire nail. The packaging comes with 0.5gr and although it seems little, it yields a lot! Since it does not need a lot of time to apply.

It's also very fast drying!
As for durability, it is much smaller compared to a holographic enamel. Well, at least it lasts a while.

This Holographic Unicorn Powder is very beautiful! It shines a lot (as I said) and is one of those to leave us all silly looking at the nails kkkkkkk. If you do not like shine, run away from that pigment. For it is a beautiful scandal! * ____ *

Below, I'll leave the store's social networks:
And anyone who wants to get it, has a discount using the VICI10 coupon! Free shipping worldwide !
It's for sale HERE, SKU: J2427!



没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...