2018年6月30日星期六

CRANEY METALLIC NAIL POLISH & BASE COAT | BEAUTY BIG BANG


We could say that 2017 was a year of metallic trends, starting with clothes and footwear, fashion accessories and up to makeup. I'm not a person tracking trends, but it's hard not to notice anything that weird half of Instagram. So, for me, quite logically, around the nail polish of different finishes, especially those with a mirror effect applied by the usual spongy applicator, the result is really wow! However, it is true that these powders give the best effect when used in conjunction with gel lags that go under the UV / LED lamp, which I, unfortunately, do not have.
The Beauty BigBang shop, among other things, has a bunch of powders, and since I wanted to try something out there, I chose a red-pink Craney metallic lacquer that comes complete with a base (SKU: J2450-2A) to my delight, it does not have to be under the lamp! Next time I will take a powder for the test because as I have seen in some nail bloggers, their powders even in combination with ordinary varnishes give an excellent effect (here's a link to see what I'm talking about). But let's get back to Craney varnish. You can choose between 10 colors, and I have chosen it under number 06. And the loop and base contains 6ml, and the current price of the set is $ 4.99.
For the best metallic effect it is necessary to first put the base of the base lacquer and allow it to dry. The metallic nail polish in color is really super pigmented and only one layer is enough to cover it completely. When you apply it try to make as little brush moves as otherwise the crap is blowing. : D The same happens if you immediately put another layer of lacquer. No bubbles appeared to me but the whole bubble. Basically, it looked so nasty that I had to get rid of everything and scratch it first. Another tip, when you brush your nails, try to pull the tooth straight, because it is a metallic varnish that is specific to leaving the lines. As it is easier to dry, the lines of pulling the brush are less visible, but they do not disappear until the end. So, this is not the type of light that looks like a mirror mirror, but it still has more than an excellent effect. Due to its pigmentation it will be excellent for sealing. I can not wait to try it for that purpose.
If you like this product or anything else with Beauty BigBang, do not forget to use the DJ15 to make a 15% discount. Shipping is free! But that is not all! : D If my discount code is used at least 6 times, Beauty BigBang will in turn organize an international donation for you on my Instagram!

Article by:Sanela





没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...