2018年8月16日星期四

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitters available from their shop for just $2.59  each...a complete bargain if you ask me!
From the research I've done on YouTube and various blogs, its easy to see that these look their very best when used with gel polish, so that's exactly what I did. I prepared my nails with a black base coat, a gel topcoat and took to the glitters...

SILVER/GOLD

PURPLE/BLUE

Just look at those beautiful colours! This is definitely my favorite option out of the two Nail Glitters  , it almost looks like I've used a foil. I applied this exactly the same way as before, so quick and so easy to achieve. 
The code for this colour option is: j6483tm-11a
These glitters come in a multitude of colours, you will be spoilt for choice. If you want to grab some for yourself, remember to use my discount code LEANNE to save 10% off all your Beauty BigBang shopping. 

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...