2018年7月20日星期五

Chameleon Mirror powder - beautybigbang

Hi,
I greet you after a short break, if you follow me on instagram you know that I spent the last week in Zakopane. Although only one day was fully sunny, I think it was great. I stared at the snow for spare;)

The Chameleon Mirror powder that accompanied me on the way out are simple, but I wear them very well.
To perform this manicure I used:
- Orly The Antidote
- Chameleon Mirror powder, from the Beautybigbang store
- top Semilac no wipe
- Seche vite top coat

As you can see, I applied pollen on a classic varnish. On nails on which there is no pollen I applied two layers of varnish and covered with top Seche Vite. In contrast, nails on which I wanted to apply Chameleon Mirror powder I painted with two layers of Orly and left to dry completely (about an hour), then I applied a layer of Semilac hybrid top without washing - this top is required for pollen.
I sprayed Chameleon Mirror powder No. 06 with a puppet, a small amount is really enough, a beautiful, smooth surface was quickly created. I received pollen in cooperation with the Beautybigbang store, it is available here and costs $ 4.99. I covered the whole with a layer of Semilac no wipe top coat.
The color fits perfectly with all rose, red, borda. Is it a combination of pink, gold, some green? It's hard to describe, but you know what I mean;)



In artificial light it looks like this:

I've been carrying everything for over a week, nothing has happened, the ends have not been wiped. I am delighted!
Do you like it?
Oh, of course I have a discount for you for a 10% discount with  code  WLETA10 !

Chameleon Mirror powder you can order here !

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...