2018年8月6日星期一

Trying out Beauty BigBang Stamping Plate XL-002

I have recently been having a little play around with the XL-002 stamping plate by Beauty BigBang, as it has such fun holiday/beach designs which is very fitting at the moment with the incredible hot weather we have been experiencing. 
Many of you may have seen the photos I'm about to share over on Instagram already, but I thought I'd share them here too with a little more detail about how I created each look. So far I've created three manicures with this plate, using my most favorite images, but I will be having more of a play with it so do keep an eye out for more looks...

DESIGN 1

My first design is the most simple of the three to achieve. I started with a silver base (Models Own Chrome Silver) on the outer three nails, and a black base on my middle finger (NCLA Back to Black). Next I picked up the scales design and stamped it over the silver bases, sealing it in with a glossy top coat once dried. 
I wanted to use the same silver polish for the mermaid as used for my base, but I was having a little trouble picking it up on my stamper. Taking a deep breath I kept trying until I managed to pull up the whole mermaid outline. As this was a slower process than normal, I decided to turn the mermaid into a make shift decal, rather than attempting to stamp it straight onto the nail, just incase it didn't fully transfer. 
Once the decal had dried on the stamper, I peeled it off, placed it over my black base, and sealed it in with my glossy top coat. I love how this manicure turned out, though I know almost wish I'd have added a touch of glitter to lift the look some more...

DESIGN 2

The last two designs I have used the reverse stamping technique, I've made so many posts about how I do this, so I won't bore you with another one haha! Instead, I shall share the polishes used. The pinky nail uses Leighton Denny's Cool Rain, the forefinger uses Leighton Denny's Zero Gravity, and the middle two fingers used a white base, for which I used NCLA's Ask the Magic 8 Ball.
For the colouring in of the designs, I again used my trusty Leighton Denny polishes: Nothing but Sand (yellow), Zero gravity (grey), Cool Rain & Get your Cote (blues), and Morning Dew (green).

DESIGN 3

As mentioned before, I used the reverse Stamping Plate technique for this manicure. Polishes used are all Leighton Denny, with the exception of the white which is NCLA's Ask the Magic 8 Ball. I used Nothing but Sand (yellow), Cool Rain (blue), and Copycat (pink). 
If you are loving this plate and want to try it out for yourself, here are the links to use:
Remember to use my discount code - LEANNE to save an extra 10% off your shopping!

So those are all Stamping Plate designs I have to show for you for now, what do you think? Which is your favorite design? Do you have this Stamping Plate? Let me know! 
Thank you for reading,

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...