2018年8月8日星期三

Fruits Leaves Stamping Plate from Beauty BigBang

You will not complain about the nail art that I bring you lately then I will be a season without uploading any but this is what happens when you get collaborations of this theme. This collaboration and I have few to teach you counting this are three nail art that have not seen the light yet and the truth that I liked a lot.
It's a collaboration with the Beauty Bigbang website where they sent me the new rectangular Fruits Leaves Stamping Plate  that they were going to take out.

Flamingo Rectangle Nail Stamping Plate Tropical Fruits Leaves Theme Manicure Tool BBBXL-001  $3.59  buy here

I do not know if I have ever commented on the measurements of these Fruits Leaves Stamping Plate  but it is 6 * 12cm, some of them have pattern designs only and others mix the latter with individual designs. In this case they are only standard type in which we can see 14 designs very varied but very summery. In it we can see fruit, sailors, flowers and leaves.
For this manicure I used two Essence enamels, one of cream color for the base, which I gave two layers and wait for it to be well dry. To print use another Essence that I no longer use to paint my nails because it is very thick and that makes it an ideal color to stamp and you can see how well it prints this color, if you have colors that cover only one layer. It is more likely that they will be used for printing, if you do not want to buy special enamels or if you have a special one on hand for this case. After the base enamel is very dry, we take the plate and decide what design we like to stamp on the nails. In my case, I decided on these phrases since they were very good for the color I was going to stamp on. design I make a line at the top, with the scraper I drag to the rest of the design and I remove the excess, then I quickly pass it to the stamper and from this to the nail, I apply top coat to finish.
To me the truth that I liked strawberries and I think a very nice plate. I like the Fruits Leaves Stamping Plate very much !


Article source :http://enkhaliana.blogspot.com/2018/07/nail-art-fresa.html

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...