2018年8月10日星期五

Colorful Matte Marbles! Beauty BigBang stamping nail art

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
In this post I’ll present you this beautiful matte colorful marble nails I created using Beauty BigBang stamping plate!
Some beautiful designs for you !



Description:
Item Type: Nail Art Stamping plate
Size: Approx. 6*12cm
Weight: 35g
Pattern: Butterfly Floral Theme BBBXL-003
Brand: BEAUTYBIGBANG

Beauty Bigbang offer different themes of stamping plates , all plates in low price but high quality ! Free shipping worldwide ! Hope you can find your favorite plates !Please enjoy 15% with code DJ15 ! 

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...