2018年7月9日星期一

Holographic Nail Polish 009 - Beauty Bigbang

Hello, sweethearts!
I came with another little bottle that I received there from Beauty Bigbang, which is an online store that sells beauty items (makeup product and nail supplies). This time I will show the holographic nail polish 009. The mark defines the color as purple (purple), maaasss I see more blue. LOL
Unlike the 011 enamel I showed here, the texture of holographic nail polish 009  is much thicker and pigmented.
Covered well with two easy-to-clean shims and drying, as well as all the holos of the brand, was very fast!



The holography in the internal environment is very discrete, but in the sun the prismatic effect is very evident and wonderful!

For the beautiful readers of the blog, Beauty BigBang offered the discount coupon: YUM10 for 10% off your purchases!

Enjoy!


Where to find it: J6414TM-9A Purple Holographic Nail Polish Varnish 009

I hope you enjoyed! Soon more reviews here!
Little bucks!
Article by:Cris_Yumi

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...