2018年7月10日星期二

BBBXL-001 Nail Stamping Plate from Beauty BigBang

Hello, sweethearts!
I took advantage of the beauty holographic beauty Bigbang and stamped it with the sign I got from the brand. BBBXL-001 Nail Stamping Plate from Beauty BigBang .
I loved the result and I hope you guys enjoy it!
The plate I received was BBBXL-001 Nail Stamping Plate . The prints are very varied, so you can do a lot of nice things.

I used the two leaf prints: on the ring finger I used the whole foliage and the other loose leaves.



For stamping I used the Black enamel, suitable for the stamp of the brand Blant Colors, which is already very old. LOL

BBBXL-001 Nail Stamping Plate  has a good depth, so I had no difficulty in transferring the stamp to the stamp. Very easy!

And so girls, did you?
Soon I'll come with more stamps for you, okay?

For the beautiful readers of the blog, Beauty BigBang offered the discount coupon: YUM10 for 10% off your purchases!

Enjoy!

Article by:Cris_Yumi

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...