2018年7月26日星期四

Black Mirror Nail Powder from Beauty BigBang

As I wrote to you, I was looking for the perfect mirror. In addition to the set, which I showed you and which gives a great effect, I also chose a "powder mirror", ie a pollen that was supposed to reflect the surroundings. Black Mirror Nail Powder is available here. On the miniature the effect is brilliant, but I realized that in reality it may not look that extra, and unfortunately it is not. With the rest already under the previous post, there were voices that such pollen can not be obtained. Unfortunately, Black Mirror Nail Powder gives more of the effect of silver black and chrome. It also looks very nice, although I'm a little disappointed.
When it comes to applying, I used the transfer foil adhesive for this purpose. I have described the exact way and showed it (in the post you will also find a movie) here. I covered the whole with a water top, and I stamped the two nails.



I wanted to check if this effect comes to me because I put Black Mirror Nail Powder on a regular varnish, not a hybrid, so I made a trial on the stencil. As you can see the effect is almost identical, so it is not a matter of applying this pollen. Unless in the case of a hybrid, I did it too badly




On the nails I first applied the black varnish Eveline Vinyl Gel No. 211. Then I covered them with the adhesive for the transfer foil, on which I applied pollen. I covered all my nails with Essence metal shock sealing top coat.
I made stamps on the thumb and finger of the ring finger - the pattern comes from the plate B. loves plates B. 06 classy and chic, while the varnish from the Born Pretty Store. When I was stamping the skins, I also secured the late Pretty Store from latex. I covered these two nails with Top Life (the own brand of the SuperPharm drugstore).
Black Mirror Nail Powder (SKU: J6201  $2.99/pc   buy here )

I remind you that the LAKI10 code has a 10% discount in the BeutyBigBang store from which this pollen comes from.

If you want get more nail art designs :Lively 90+ Summer Nail Designs 2018


没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...