2018年7月30日星期一

BEAUTY TREND: PU Makeup Brush Holder

The beauty trend that has swept the internet is undoubtedly the marble effect. You will find it literally everywhere from mobile cases, makeup pallets, earrings, clothes to the nails of the neighbor. It is something that has been loved by the world and continues to monopolize interest in it and we are constantly seeing new marble effects. I personally love it and if I could build an entire house with such a concept I would really do it! I declare a fan! :) The best I did not say but .. If you are makeupjunkie (you are not discussing it because you read me so long) I have fantastic news! Beautybigbang.com has PU Makeup Brush Holder at the incredible price of $9.69 all set! Yes, you read true. And if you want to escape a few extra pounds I still have a discount code below.

PU LEATHER MAKEUP BRUSH BOX HOLDER SKU: J4307-2C

TIP 1: Always wash your brushes with special cleaners that are made for this job. Or, if you want a more economical solution, you can just use it to put on your own hair (shampoo, softener). Caution! Do not wash them with hand soap or dishwashing detergents etc. I have done this in the past and it was my fault. They can clean very well but they harden their hair and after a while they start to work.
TIP 2: Dry them upside-down (ie downwards). PU Makeup Brush Holder are special brush bases in the trade to dry them in this way, which are also economical enough. So they do not keep moisture inside and increase their lifetime, keeping the special glue that keeps the brush and hair united.

Closing the current post I would like to show you something very nice that you will definitely find interesting if you are one of those who travel a lot. This black thing that looks like a tube externally, but when it opens it is like 2 pencils, it will solve your hands. It's basically a tough PU Makeup Brush Holder that protects space and time apart from protecting brushes during travel, since I do not even want to imagine your expression when you open the suitcase and start searching for your body and Finally, you can see your favorite brushed and deformed brushes. Very bad scenario and definitely not worth the risk of spoiling your beautiful brushes for a scrapbook. You need this case and you know it!

For anything you buy from www.beautybigbang.com, using ROU10 you earn 10% off and free shipping! Good shopping !!!



没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...