2018年7月24日星期二

Purple Hologram Effect Nail Polish from Beauty BigBang

Hello my pretty!

Lately, my two favorite things have once again laughed at nail polish: Holo paint and Stampen. Both in combination can look very pretty, so I really stamped for the first time on a Purple Hologram Effect Nail Polish. It should be flowers - do not ask me what those things are called 😀 - so it's a bit girlish here today. Okay, that's actually always possible 😀

The basis for this nail design has formed a beautiful, Purple Holographic Glitter Varnish . I recently received this from the online shop Beauty Bigbang. He is from the brand My Dance (J2448-5C) and hears the incredibly creative name: 008 LS *. Nevertheless, I think Hologram Effect Nail Polish is really great. The 6 mL vial has a wide brush that makes it easy to paint. In 2-3 layers, the paint is opaque and drying, it also does very quickly. I had already introduced you to another color of the brand and thank god I can tell you that this one does not smell as bad as the other one. Therefore, I am completely convinced of the good piece.
But since Purple Hologram Effect Nail Polish  would be too boring (Attention: irony), I grabbed a white stamping varnish and my new plate Floral BP-X25 by Born Pretty and stamped a pretty flower / leaf pattern. The motive was very well taken over and, in my opinion, also fits the Purple Hologram Effect Nail Polish.
If you want get more nail art supplies,please click:https://www.beautybigbang.com/

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...