2018年7月17日星期二

Mirror Nail Polish from Beauty BigBang

I do not know about you, but I've been dreaming about a nail mirror for a long time. I wanted it to be such a real, 100% tile, and not just her (usually inferior) imitation. Since I was constantly looking for something like this, I found that I would give a chance to this set, which includes Mirror Nail Polish and base. I have to admit here that when he came to me, I thought it was a top and varnish, so I did not put them in the correct order. The effect was weak, the paint was getting stuck, smudges were made - a massacre. I covered it with a base that was attached to the set and did not improve the effect at all. I found out that I would try to apply one more layer of varnish to it, to smooth everything out, I wanted it to look humanly. And then I experienced a shock - the varnish in front of my eyes became almost an ideal mirror. It is too small to look at it, additionally also curved, but it looks brilliant, it reflects the surroundings. Unfortunately, the pictures look a little worse than in reality, but it seems to me that it is still a mirror. It will look the better, the smoother your nails are - it's really the perfect mirror on the template. I have no idea what reactions are taking place on my fingernails when applying these two things, or what is it in this database that Mirror Nail Polish changes my look so much, but I like this duo, the effect is great!





On the template above to the left is a Mirror Nail Polish placed on the base, located without a base and covered with a base and located solo on a stencil.




As I wrote - in the set there is a base and Mirror Nail Polish. The base dries for a few minutes, but the silver lacquer dries in a few seconds. The base has a nice brush, soft and flexible, while the silver has a stiff, hard brush and happens to make dots of paint around, so I recommend painting nails in a place that you can splash a little.
Please enjoy 15% off sitewide with code DJ15 ! Free shipping worldwide !


没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...