2018年7月23日星期一

Fish Scale Makeup Brush and shimmer lip gloss from Beauty BigBang

Hi everyone, everything good?
Hope so!


Today is the day to introduce the new partner of the blog, the international beauty shop BigBang! Who was attentive, already noticed the banner on the side of the blog, but today is the official presentation of it;)

Beauty BigBang is a shop that sells beauty products such as makeup, enamel and nail art lines, hair accessories, among others. Earlier in the year, a representative of the company contacted me making their presentation and giving them the opportunity to choose some products so that I could get to know them. Here are my choices:
The first item is the holographic Glitter Nail Polish, color 05, a holographic blue with a slightly purplish background. The second item is the # 36 gloss of the Focallure brand, a product of very gloss and matte effect (no, it does not get wet). Finally, the third item is this beautiful goldfish brush. With the different colors available, I chose this option in metallic gradient.

In the next posts, I will talk about each product in detail and my perceptions about them. However, for those who already want to check or have interest, follow the links:


And we have news: the store has made available a 10% discount coupon for all of you! Just add the code PATY10 when closing your purchase. Remember that the store offers free shipping worldwide. Buy cool products and even more discounted? I highly recommend Beauty BigBang !
Website: https://www.beautybigbang.com/

没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...