2018年7月5日星期四

Beauty BigBang Stamping Polish 002

Hello!
In today's post I bring the review of  the Black Stamping Polish 002 .
The Black Stamping Polish comes inside that cute little box with golden writing and detail. I have a certain problem with little boxes, if they are cute I have to throw away haha. So no chance of me dropping this.
I took a picture of the back of the box containing all the ingredients if anyone has any questions at the time of purchase. I always think it's valid!
The brush is very chubby and rounded at the end which I think is too mara!
The glass is rounded and has a golden lid, which I think is too chic! hahahaha
The amount is 9ml.
Now let's get stamped! I decided to stamp on the nails a floral print of the Beauty BigBang 10 plate that will soon bring a review of it.


On the enamel for stamp 002, I found it very pigmented. I got a very clear picture of him.
Mine was a bit thick, I think it's characteristic of the brand's glazes, I already used another holographic enamel of them and the same was thick as well.
Regarding the smell of the enamel, I did not find it strong.
I really liked the quality of 002 and recommend it for anyone who likes to stamp.
If you need more nail art suppliers,enjoy 15%  off sitewide with code DJ15 !Free shipping worldwide ! Shopping now !
Article by:LILIANE MARTINS


没有评论:

发表评论

Special Effect Nail Glitters from Beauty BigBang

I'm back today with some more goodies kindly sent to me by Beauty Big Bang. I'll be showing you two different coloured nail glitter...